We are GreenIRR, Inc. (“GREENIRR”, “we”, or “us”) and we appreciate your visiting our website.
Collection of Data
We collect PII for a number of reasons and in a number of ways. We may collect PII to provide you with a better experience. We may collect PII that is relevant to the purpose of our Services including, without limitation, to provide, manage and enhance the Services. We may permit you to send messages regarding content available on or through the GREENIRR website to others. We may make available through the GREENIRR website features, functionalities and services such as blogs, among others to which you are able to post information and materials. Any information or materials that you disclose through such features, functionalities and services becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the GREENIRR website and to the general public in addition to our Affiliates, service providers, business partners and advertisers. We are not responsible for the use of any PII you voluntarily disclose through these and similar features, functionalities and services available on or through the GREENIRR website, or to or through any third party websites that are accessible through links available on or through the GREENIRR website.
We may collect PII about our Users in a number of ways such as: directly from Users, via usage of our Services automatically, or from publicly available sources or affiliated 3rd party services.
- Data that You Provide to Us
- Registration – We collect, store and use PII such as name, address, e-mail, IP address, geo-location, title, phone number, organization name and type, country, field of interest, and credit card that Users voluntarily supply while accessing and using the GREENIRR website or using the Services. We use this information to improve the GREENIRR website and the Services, enhance the user experience as well as enable Users to access and use an array of services and/or features from GREENIRR, business partners and advertisers. For some services, Users may be able to submit information or data about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name, email address, telephone number to send a link of interest.
- Social Media – If Users access or log-in to one of the Services from or through a social media service, or connect to one of the Services from or through a social media service, the PII we collect may also include User ID and/or user name associated with social media service, any other information or content Users have permitted the social media service to share with us, such as profile picture, email address or friends lists, and any information Users have made public in connection with that social media service. When accessing Services from or through social media services, Users authorize GREENIRR to collect, store and use such information and content.
- Data Automatically or Passively Collected by Us
- Server Logs – when Users access and interact with one of the Services and the service providers, we receive and record certain “traffic data” on our server logs (which may be hosted by service providers) such as, but not limited to,: IP address, time stamp of visit, page visited or service used, geolocation, or unique device identifier. We use this to permit a connection to our Services, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, administer our Services, improve our Services, enhance User experiences, or for other purposes relevant to the GREENIRR website and the Services.
- Cookies – We and 3rd party services may use “cookies” (defined below), pixel tags and other similar technologies on your browser to provide content, advertising, functionality, or measure and analyze advertisement and traffic metrics. “Cookies” means a string of information that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable our systems and those of our business partners and advertisers to recognize your browser, each time you return to the GREENIRR website or the Services.
- Usage Data
- Analytics and Reporting – The server log, cookies and usage data information may be made available to certain 3rd party service providers (collectively, “Analytics Services”), such as contractors, analytics and other measurement companies, agents or sponsors, who help us analyze and understand User’s access and usage of the GREENIRR website and usage of Services, and for other purposes relevant to the GREENIRR Website and the Services. The Analytics Services may also transfer the information to other 3rd parties. By using our Services, Users consent to the processing of information by Analytics Services wherever we may determine to process, or authorize or permit such information to be processed, both domestically and internationally.
- 3rd Party Information Usage – We may allow 3rd parties to access, store and use your PII, including, without limitation, transmission through third party networks, in order to provide us with Services, in whole or in part. If you purchase products and/or services from or through the GREENIRR website or the Services, we may forward your PII to third parties including, without limitation, services such as credit-card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. These business partners, advertisers and other third parties may in their discretion sell, transfer or share your PII with others.
- Publicly Available Information – We may at any time and from time to time supplement information we collect from other sources, such as publicly available information (“PAI”) from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our Affiliates, business partners or advertisers, as permitted by local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations (collectively, “Laws”). We may use this PAI information and all information collected to augment, improve and enhance our analytics and for other purposes relevant to the GREENIRR website and the Services.
- Legal Uses of Information – We may use any PII collected to protect and enforce our legal rights and the legal rights of the Services, our employees or agents or Users or to comply with applicable Laws or legal process, including, without limitation, responding to information or trial subpoenas, demands or requests from courts and public and government bodies and authorities or investigators, or as otherwise may be due to, or involved with, an action, suit or proceeding, including courts, public and governmental bodies and authorities or investigators, or in connection with an action, suit or proceeding outside of your country of residence.
- Mergers and/or Sale of Assets – If GREENIRR or any Affiliate sells, transfers or merges all or part of its assets or business, or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or all or a material part of its business (including, without limitation, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings), GREENIRR or any Affiliate may transfer User PII to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction without notice.
- Publication of Reports – We may release non-PII in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends on the usage of the GREENIRR website and the Services.
User Access and Control
- Receiving Electronic Communications – If a User no longer desires to receive marketing related communications from us going forward, or for any reason a User changes User’s mind, a User may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or notification settings.
- Cancelling the Account – If a User desires to delete their account, we may retain backup information related to the account including, without limitation, on our servers or on third party servicers after cancelation, or to comply with applicable Laws or our policies, practices or procedures. We may not remove or delete User PII for various technical constraints, contractual, financial, or legal requirements or obligations.
The GREENIRR website and the Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). You must be thirteen (13) years and older to register on the GREENIRR website or use the Services. As a result, GREENIRR does not specifically collect information about children.
No data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you may have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
We do not represent that the GREENIRR website or the Services, or any part thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access or use the GREENIRR website or use the Services do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all Laws. We may limit the GREENIRR website’s and the Services’ availability or content, in whole or in part, at any time, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we chose, at any time and from time to time and in our sole and absolute discretion. By accessing or using the GREENIRR website or using the Services and submitting any PII, you consent to the transfer of PII to other countries, which may provide a different level of security than your country of residence.